Pages

Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Paperpop.co.uk Winter Box


Hey planner friends! I have an unboxing and review for you today - the Paperpop.co.uk Winter Box! This is my first post on the blog (I haven't written a blog post in a long while) and I hope you'll enjoy reading it. Let's get down to the Winter Box shall we?


This is the second box launched by Paperpop.co.uk, and I was particularly excited to receive this box! Why, you ask? Firstly, I loved the pastel colors used for winter - I mean, who doesn't like pastels? Secondly, the box included simplygilded washi (my fave!) AND a PENGEM pen! (my first!!!) Thirdly, it includes a PENGEM REFILL! How thoughtful right? I also LOVE the shaker snowglobe clip and the mint bow charm! Perfect for my pocket foxyfix. :) Last but not least, the box includes mini sticker kits from 2 shops, AletheiaPuku, and UrbanSweetHeartUK.

Let's take a look at all the goodies in detail, shall we? 



First up, we have the mini kit by AletheiaPuku. I am loving the bright colours and gorgeous plaid patterns. This mini half kit includes 3 full decorative boxes, 4 full box hearts checklists, a set of little things, 4 half boxes and 4 quarter boxes. I also love the glitter headers and little holiday deco stickers! The most interesting part of this kit however, might go unnoticed at first glance. It is the little clipboard glitter toppers - they are meant to go on top of hearts checklist/half/quarter boxes, and they'll look like a little clipboard! How cute is that? ^_^


Next up, we have this coordinating mini kit by UrbanSweetHeartUK - with a similar color palette but types of stickers! We have bottom washi, weekend banner, headers, functional icons, hearts checklist, habit tracker, movie marquee, 4 full boxes, 4 glitter half boxes and 4 glitter quarter boxes! There's also a little freebie/sampler with extra stickers. 

These stickers from the 2 different shops are very versatile - you can use them together in a single spread in an Erin Condren/Happy Planner, or use them separately! I used them together in my pocket foxyfix, with my Annie Plans Printables inserts. I love how the stickers from both shops coordinate and match so well!



Here are the two spreads in my foxyfix - i used a mix of washi, mommylheystamps and stickers from the winter box to create these spreads. I've also used the bow charm, pengem and shaker snowglobe clip in my planner! :) I really love the pastel color scheme - I cannot emphasize that enough hahaha!



Here is a close up of the snowglobe shaker clip - I love how there's a mix of sequins and a little bow in the front! So pretty and dimensional :)


Here's the gorgeous red Pengem I was obsessing about, together with the black refill provided! Thank you Pengems <3 The pen is truly beautiful and writes so smoothly. I really want to start my collection of pengems now - thanks Ling and Aletheia! Heheh.


Last but not least, we have the beautiful holiday washi from SimplyGilded! It is a 10m roll, black with beautiful gold foiled words :) This washi is not restricted for holidays, since the words are pretty generic and can be used for all occassions! I really LOVE SimplyGilded washi because of its good quality. The washi is easily removable and does not leave any sticky residue. Plus, the foiling is always perfect and gorgeous! It's such a treat to have SimplyGilded washi in a box like this! <3 

The Paperpop Winter Box was filled with so much planner pretties, I dived right into it upon opening it! Every box includes an assortment of items, and they aren't always the same! A little surprise every time is always nice right? I love how the goodies in the box are so versatile and can be used with any planner system. Don't forget to sign up for the Paperpop.co.uk newsletter to be in the loop of upcoming box sales and free printables! I hope you liked my first post - I'll be back soon! X

Love always,
Cammy


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS